- A locus is a general graph of a given equation
- The locus is the set of all points that makes all the other points the same to the given condition
- There are 5 different locus
1. The locus of points equidistant ( the equal distance from another point)
from a single point.
- Using the origin and forming a circle at the same distant all around the center( origin)
- Forming a line through the middle of the two points
- Two parallel lines would be equidistant formed on opposite side from the original line
4. Locus of points equidistant from two parallel lines.
- a line would be through the middle of the two lines.
5. The locus of points from two intersecting lines.
- two intersecting lines halfway between the two original lines.